Transformational Massage - £55
A deep tissue massage which takes you on a journey of self-discovery through therapeutic touch
- Are you stressed, anxious or depressed?
- Does your body feel like it is holding on to something that you just can't shake or release?
- Are you in a place where you feel like you can't move forward?
Transformational Massage uses deep, releasing, rejuvenating and nourishing methods which integrates deep tissues, neuromuscular, myofascial and trigger point massage into a stunning, flowing treatment. Transformational Massage is like no other massage; it not only treats physical ailments such as tight shoulders, strained necks and lower back pain but it also gives you the opportunity to stop and consider where you are in your life today and where you want to be, and make a change at a mental and emotional level too. It can enable you to unwind, de-stress and chill out. It is our belief that your physical wellbeing is ultimately affected by your mental and emotional state. This massage treatment will enable you to connect with the whole of you; mind, body and spirit .
How does the treatment work?
Your treatment will include an in- depth consultation that will give you the opportunity to consider where you are now and where you want to be after the treatment. You will have the opportunity to explore how you are feeling and create intentions and positive outcomes for your session. These can be both physical and mental/emotional. The Therapist will work with you to tailor your treatment entirely to your needs; right down to the style of treatment you would like and the depth and speed also. At the end of the day you know exactly what your mind and body needs. This is a truly powerful treatment that can facilitate change in your life. It is a journey of self-discovery and ultimate wellbeing.
Benefits of a Transformational Massage treatment:
- Enables you to connect and make changes on all levels; physical, mental and emotional.
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Revitalises and rejuvenates your mind and body
- Releases the structure of your body; spine and hips
- Nutures and nourishes your mind and body
- Repletes and re-energises your mind and body