Transformational Facial - £60
A deeply relaxing facial which blends other healing modalities to soothe away stress and nourish your skin
- Are you feeling stressed and anxious?
- Do you feel in need of some time away and for the stress in your face to be smoothed away?
- Is your skin continually breaking out in spots?
- Do you live with dry skin?
- Are you noticing the onset of ageing in your face?
- Would you like to understand how better to look after your skin?
Suitable for all skin types, this deeply relaxing facial blends a number of healing modalities including lymph and sinus drainage, reiki, crystal therapy, head massage or reflexology to create a truly holistic approach to your wellbeing. Using organic products from the Neal's Yard Remedies range, your skin will not only be nurtured and nourished but you will leave feeling lighter, calmer and transformed.
How does the treatment work?
Your treatment will be tailored to your needs and lifestyle and is personalised for all ages and skin conditions to support the skin through the changing seasons of life. Your treatment will begin with a consultation to find out about your skin concerns and your lifestyle. Your skin will then be cleansed using pads or sponges and a hot, moist towel is then carefully draped over the face and left for several minutes to encourage the removal of toxins and reduce fluid retention in your face. Your therapist will then exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells on the outer layers of the skin and speed cell turnover which will in turn help to restore a healthy glow and even skin tone. Your therapist will then perform a facial massage using effleurage to both relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles and also use facial lymphatic drainage techniques to help relieve any build-up of sinus pressure. Finally a facial mask will be applied and during this time you will have the opportunity to receive hand or foot reflexology, a head massage, Reiki or crystal therapy.
Benefits of a Transformational Facial:
- Aids blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Helps to relax facial muscles which can slow down the onset of wrinkles on the face
- Reduces puffiness and sagging in the face
- Aids skin cell renewal
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- The addition of other healing modalities such as reflexology, head massage or crystal therapy which creates a holistic approach to your wellbeing