A personalised day focused entirely on you which incorporates yoga, meditation, holistic treatments, equine therapy and so much more...
Are you feeling stressed, anxious or depressed? Do you wish for some time out and for life to slow down? Are you depleted and lacking in energy? Do you wish to escape and get away from it all? Are you lacking direction in your life?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then our Self-Enrichment Retreat is just for you. Working in partnership with Learning to Listen and Myogi Yoga, our retreats are themed by the changing seasons and are a truly unique experience that offer you the chance for rest, relaxation and so much more. Set in the beautiful idyllic location of the Bowes-Lyon estate in St Paul's Walden, Hertfordshire, we welcome you to step off the treadmill of life and simply be. Take this precious space, without the noise and distractions, to allow yourself to hear your inner voice and wisdom. To discover more about where you are currently in your life and where you would like to be. Create a space to pause, breathe and see your life from a birds eye view. Over the course of the day you will have the opportunity to take insights and tools back into your life which will assist you in making some life-long changes in your journey to fulfil your goals and desires. Read on to find out more and book your place today.
Enjoy a personalised experience
Experience inner peace, self-awareness and find a new direction in life. You will spend the day as part of a small group of up to 6 guests and experience 1-2-1 and small group sessions in yoga, meditation, equine therapy* and holistic treatments such as massage or reflexology . The day is entirely personalised for YOU and will give you the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
*you do not need any experience with horses
Benefits of our Self-Enrichment Retreat
- Receive a personalised schedule tailored entirely to your needs
- One-to-one or small group sessions in yoga, meditation, equine therapy and holistic treatments
- The opportunity to ease away stress and anxiety
- Unplug from the everyday chaos and plug back into YOU!
- Time out away from your world to reconnect and recharge
- Raise your self awareness and discover what is currently limiting you in your life
- Find a new direction and experience inner peace
- The opportunity to experience unique treatments and personal development sessions in a rural environment
- Spread the cost of the retreat with one of our personalised payment plans to suit your budget
What do others have to say about our Self-Enrichment Retreat?
For those travelling from a far we can recommend a variety of accommodation in the local area to suit all budgets. Please let us know when booking if you would like to receive details.
Would you like to spread the cost of the payment of your retreat? We offer a payment plan to suit your budget. The investment to you is £250. Please email us HERE to request more information. You can also pay directly by selecting one of the options below.
Retreat dates for 2018
Work with the cycle of nature and choose the season that resonates with you