Introduction to Meditation - £60
5-week meditation and mindfulness course which will enable you to understand the principles of meditation
Our 5-week Introduction to Meditation course will enable you to understand the principles of meditation, learn various breathing techniques and practice a variety of meditation and relaxation techniques. In order to absorb the teachings and get the most from your practice, we feel that the greatest results come from learning and practicing in small groups. Therefore, this course will run with an intake of a maximum of 10 students.
You will also have the option to deepen your practice and extend your learning with Haelan Therapy through other learning options such as our Ascending Meditation Course and Open Meditation Sessions once you have completed the course.
The course structure
Each week, you will learn a variety of new skills and techniques, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and socialise in the learning group. In order to help you embody your practice into your everyday life, you will be given an exercise to work with privately at home. You will also be requested to join our private Facebook group for all course participants to ask questions and share their experiences as we journey the course together, enabling you to get the most from your experience.
Who is the course for?
The Introduction to Meditation 5-week course is suitable for anyone interested in mindfulness and meditation. Those that will benefit most, are:
- Beginners who want to learn how to meditate in a small group
- Those that have tried meditation before, but stopped or struggled with regular practice
- Those that prefer to meditate with others and want to learn and practice more frequently
- Those that find it challenging to stick with a regular meditation practice of their own
- And those that want to experience a little bit of Haelan each week
Benefits & outcomes
- This course will enable you to:
- Improve your concentration, relax more deeply and replenish energy levels
- Find balance and understand the mind and emotions
- Counter stress and cultivate inner peace
- Establish your own, regular meditation practice (even if you’re very busy)
Course location and fee
The course will be held at our therapy rooms in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Each session lasts approximately 75 minutes. The course fee is £60 for the entire course.