Indian Head Massage - £45
An ancient therapeutic treatment which massages acupressure points on your head, face, neck and shoulders
- Do you live with constant headaches, migraines or back pain?
- Are your thoughts often jumbled or disorganised?
- Do you struggle to sleep at night?
- Are you experiencing hair loss?
Indian Head Massage is derived from Ayurveda medicine and is an ancient therapeutic treatment which uses acupressure massage on the head, face, neck and shoulders. It aims to rebalance your body's energies by tapping into your seven chakras or paths of energy and encourages whole body healing.
Indian Head Massage uses vigorous massage strokes to release tension and increase blood flow to your scalp and upper body. The hair follicles receive more nutrients and oxygen thus improving the overall condition of the hair. Many people accumulate stress in their neck, upper back, arms and face and explains why headaches, neck and upper back problems are common . Indian Head Massage targets these areas and helps to release tension and blockages.
How does the treatment work?
Your therapist will use a range of different movements including the application of deep kneading and compression movements over your neck, shoulder and scalp areas. In addition the therapist will also gently stimulate and stroke pressure points on your face. For your treatment you will be asked to lie on the bed whilst remaining fully clothed. You may be asked to take your arms out of your top so that your neck and arms are exposed.
Benefits of an Indian Head Massage treatment:
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
- Increases circulation to the scalp which improves overall hair condition and promotes healthy hair growth
- Relaxes and soothes tense eye muscles
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Renews energy levels
- Boosts memory capabilities