Hot Stone Massage - £50 & £75
A deep healing and relaxing massage using heated stones applied directly to the skin to melt away tension and ease aching muscles
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious or depressed?
- Are you struggling to sleep?
- Do you live with muscle fatigue or painful joints?
- Do you live with arthritis or fibromyalgia?
Combining hot stones with a body massage, this treatment creates a deep healing and relaxing experience. It melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases your circulation and metabolism. It promotes deep muscle relaxation by the placement of heated organic basalt stones at key points on your body. The stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation. It is an excellent therapy for deep muscular relaxation as the effect of the hot stones increases the blood flow to painful areas bringing more nutrients to the muscle area. The deep heat also promotes a speedier healing rate by stimulating your natural metabolic rate. The process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle helping to heal damaged tissue. Overall it is a deeply relaxing, detoxing and healing experience .
How does the treatment work?
Choose from a full body massage treatment including your arms, legs and feet or a back, neck and shoulder massage. Your treatment will include an in- depth consultation that will give you the opportunity to consider where you are now and where you want to be after the treatment. As you lie down on the table, your Therapist will apply massage wax to your skin. Once you’ve fully relaxed and have got used to the warm sensation, your therapist will gently glide the stones over your body, stopping every now and again to rest them on different areas of your legs and back. From the moment you close your eyes, you will feel the stress of life simply melting away.
Benefits of a Hot Stone Massage treatment:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes sleep
- Helps to boost your immunity
- Can provide relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles