Colour Therapy - £55
Balance and enhance your body and mind by using the colours of the light spectrum
Do you find yourself feeling out of sorts? Are you affected emotionally or physically by the environment around you? Do you feel off-colour?
How often do you use the term ‘I feel off colour?’ This is often a good sign that parts of our body are not functioning to their optimum energetic frequencies leaving us feeling off balance, out of sorts or generally under the weather. Colour Therapy is a natural, powerful and non-invasive system of healing that uses the therapeutic energy of the seven colours of the light spectrum. It is a holistic therapy with a history as far back as ancient Egypt, China and India and can be used to alleviate the dis-ease of your body including physical ailments and mental/emotional conditions.
The underlying principle of Colour Therapy is that every cell and organ in the body vibrates at a particular frequency, as do colours. Colour is made up of light of varying wavelengths, thus each colour has its own particular wavelength and energy. During the treatment your Therapist will expose colour to different parts of your body to bring about physical and emotional changes. The therapeutic energy of the colours can be absorbed through the body, by sight and visualisation and through the mind. The energetic properties of each colour will enable a shift in your energy and restore balance and health.
Make the change today...
Your Therapist may use a number of different methods in your treatment including:
- The use of different coloured crystals
- Techniques in colour breathing, meditation and affirmations
- Recommendations in terms of colour to be used in your life; diet, dress and décor
* You will be fully clothed throughout the treatment.
Benefits of Colour Therapy:
- Provides a catalyst for the body’s natural healing process
- Enables you to restore calm and balance to your life
- Faciliates you in finding your true authentic and honest self
- Assists self-recovery
- Clears emotional blockages before they cause physical dis-ease in the body
- Balances energy and restores vitality
- Promotes the reduction of stress and anxiety
- Helps you to understand the need for certain colours in your life
- Prevention of physical, emotional and mental illness and dis-ease