Biomagnetic Pair Therapy - £75
Using magnetic energy to balance the pH levels in your body to restore your optimal health, energy and wellbeing
Biomagnetic Pair Therapy is a revolutionary technique. Using magnets to balance pH levels in your body it will enable you to restore your optimal health, energy and wellbeing. Our new therapist Faye Coulson is one of a handful of practitioners in the UK to offer this exclusive technique.
How does the treatment work?
At the start of the Biomagnetic Pair session, the practitioner will take a full medical history, however the focus of the treatment is getting to the root cause of the illness, rather than the symptoms. During the treatment you will lay on the treatment couch and remain fully clothed. Your practitioner will hold your feet while scanning over 100 points on your body and use kinesiological muscle testing to establish whether a point has an unbalanced pH. A negative magnet will be placed on this point and then a positive magnet on the second half of the pair. This scientifically-sound approach has been found to benefit in a number of conditions. This scientifically-sound approach has been found to benefit in a number of conditions.
Benefits of Biomagnetic Pair Therapy:
- Autoimmune Disorders, including Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus
- Dermatological Diseases, including Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis
- Gastrointestinal problems, including Irritable Bowl Syndrome, Colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastritis, constipation and diarrhoea
- Viral and fungal infection, including herpes and candida
- Genitourinary conditions, including recurrent kidney infections and cystitis
- Gynaecological disorders, including dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, infertility, ovarian cysts and endometriosis
- Glandular dysfunctions, including hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Hepatic conditions, including hepatitis, cirrhosis and fatty liver
- Pain, including chronic muscle and joint pain
- Nervous system disorders, including migraines, epilepsy, anxiety, insomnia and chronic fatigue
- Cardiovascular disorders, including hypertension
- Respiratory disorders, including infections, influenza, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis and sinusitis
- Lyme disease and co-infections
During your initial consultation Faye can also test your nutrient requirements and recommend a supplement plan to support you on your journey to health.