Ascending Meditation Course - £60
A 5-week course which will enable you to deepen your meditation practice taking you to a new level of practice, inner peace and personal progression
- Are you looking to deepen your meditation practice?
- Do you have some experience with meditation, but want to learn more?
- Are you practicing meditation weekly but want to start practicing more regularly?
- Would you like to learn more meditation techniques and practice for longer?
The Ascending Meditation course at Haelan Therapy is a 5-week course designed to enabled students to deepen their practice beyond the fundamentals of meditation; taking you to a whole new level of practice, inner peace and personal progression. Throughout the course you will learn a variety of meditation techniques to enable you to meditate in silence for up to 30 minutes at a time. You will also learn how to embody meditation into your daily life as a regular practice. In order to absorb the teachings and get the most from your practice, we feel that the greatest results come from learning and practicing in small groups. Therefore this course will run with an intake of a maximum of 10 students.
The course will enable you to:
- Improve attention
- Relax and be calm at the beginning and end of each day
- Counter stress and cultivate inner peace
- Discover deeper and longer silent practice
- Improve resilience and focus at times of stress
- Strengthen will power
The course structure
Each week you will learn a variety of new skills and techniques as well as ask questions and socialise in the learning group. In order to help you embody your practice into your everyday life, you will be given an exercise to work with at home. You will also be requested to join our online community for all course participants to ask questions and share their experiences as we journey the course together, enabling you to get the most from your experience.
Who is the course for?
Our Ascending Meditation course is the ideal next step for any student that has graduated from our Introduction to Meditatoin course, or for those who have practiced at a basic level for at least six months or more.